Prince William - Shadow King - Updated

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#1 [url]

Aug 12 08 9:40 AM

I just watched this the other night! They make some interesting points. I do disagree with their idea that we can actually do anything about the NWO plans. But God has that under control!

Psalm 116
1 I love the LORD, because He hath heard my voice and my supplications.
2 Because He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 12 08 9:44 AM

QUOTE (StarryEyedLad @ August 12, 2008 04:40 pm)
I just watched this the other night! They make some interesting points. I do disagree with their idea that we can actually do anything about the NWO plans. But God has that under control!

That does make me feel awfull and kind of guilty, knowing and not doing/being able to do much or anything. But I trust God, He is the only one you can trust and is to be trusted.

I am wondering though who has the most credit for becoming A/C: William or Obama?
Obama has a LOT of credit too!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 12 08 12:10 PM

Two Royal Families in Great Britain have claimed of them to be descendants of the Royal House of David, a Bloodline which supposedly produced many of the ruling Houses of Europe today, including the British Monarchy and current ruling House of Windsor. The other family important to this lineage is the the Scottish House of Stuart (Spencer), whose most infamous descendant was the late Princess Diana. The fact that both these lineages came together in 1981 with the marriage of Charles and Diana might seem as mere coincidence, yet it was an arranged marriage to bring about the beginning of a magical Monarchy.

While there is discrepancy as to whether or not the Windsor claims to the Throne of England are legitimate (being descendants of the Germanic House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), most agree that the Stuart lineage are not only the rightful heirs to the Throne of England (and Scotland), yet also to the Throne of David, and Israel itself.

From the Garden of Eden to the land of Nod, from ancient Druid groves to the Crusades, a guardianship was formed, a heritage created, and a lineage prospered. The crusading Templar's themselves became involved upon learning of the mystery, after which they became the most affluent organization in all of Europe, second only to the Church itself. Therefore, many of us still wonder exactly what was it the Knights Templars had found underneath the ruins of the Temple Mount, and kept in their possession which brought them such vast wealth and prestige among both European monarchies and the Church at the same time.

The British Royal Family's own links to this supposed Bloodline and history is damning in of itself (as it turns out to be a lineage dating back to Cain, and not Christ at all) passing through the Merovingian Kings of France and into Scotland where it became known as the House of Stuart, of which Princess Diana is descended from and becomes her more legitimate trace to this Bloodline of the Holy Grail which is why, as it is believed, she was selected by the British Royal Family for the most infamous of arranged marriages. To the Occult mind, she literally was the Holy Grail, the receptor of Christ's Blood, the embodiment of the Divine Feminine, and her womb would bring forth a powerful King into the world who provides the many curative powers attributed to the Grail for the healing of a wounded world.

The Occult underground is supposedly preparing their ranks for a young and charismatic Prince who will be seen in the future as a King Arthur returned.

Shortly before her untimely death in France, even Princess Diana herself is quoted as saying "I believe Wills (Prince William) can rebuild Camelot and I will be his Merlin. Together we will return to the chivalry, pageantry, and the glory that was King Arthur's Court. William will remake the Monarchy by showing love, leadership, and compassion."

n Great Britain today, certain members of the Illuminati, including Prince Charles and Prince Philip, take part in rituals and symbols of an odd secret society called the 'Order of the Garter'. This Order, with its ceremonial magic, is thought to be a precursor to the coming establishment of the 'Circle of the Round Table'. So demented are the leaders of the Illuminati that they fancy themselves to be the modern-day inheritors of the Arthurian legend. Upon the appearance, expected soon, of their great and divine king, or ruler, they would be knights of the 'Circle of the Round Table', noble and exalted co-rulers of Camelot

The Queen has appointed Prince William to be a Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the most senior and the oldest British Order of Chivalry and was founded by Edward III in 1348. The Order honours those who have held public office, who have contributed in a particular way to national life or who have served the Sovereign personally...The Future King, Prince William becomes the 1,000th Knight in the Register.

You can find more info on Prince William at this site as well I found.

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/newsandgal...1032800767.html

Older stories that have surfaced in regards to Prince William -

On June 3 1991, nine year old Prince William received a near fatal head wound from a sporting accident and was immediately taken to a London hospital where sources originally cited he was close to death from a fractured skull, yet later recovered and much wasn't made of the story of William's near death after that. At the time, the focus instead quickly shifted at an outraged public that grew increasingly angry with Prince Charles and his strange behavior and seeming lack of concern whilst his son was in the emergency room as he attended a social function instead. The information therefore which the Prophecy gives about a King surviving a head wound is interesting as its describing certain attributes for the Antichrist of Revelation. Coincidentally (or not), according to most historical records of King Arthur, he actually died from a mortal head wound having his skull crushed and broken at the Battle of Camlann between 516-550 AD. Since the Prophecy from Revelation about a King rising up from a mortal head wound is somewhat well known, some believed that President Kennedy was the Antichrist before, yet especially after he was assassinated, even expecting to see if he would somehow recover from his mortal head wound. They certainly believed JFK was charismatic enough to be the world's most beloved and adored leader, a definite attribute of the Beast, to the point that his charismatic reign even took on Arthurian overtones when he was seen as the new King Arthur by the media, presiding over a New Age of Camelot and yet he wasn't that New Arthur, the one who rises out of Albion of Merovingian descent whose coming is prepared years later, the one who is to renew the world along Masonic lines. Speculation has arisen since that perhaps this is why Kennedy was assassinated, to forcibly remove his charismatic persona in what would have been a bright and famed rule carried on in some form to this very day, had he lived.

Moreover, will Prince William himself ever see a mystical coronation at Caernarfon Castle, in Wales, like his Royal father before him? Of Wales, Prince William is quoted saying "I also knew I'd be seeing a lot of Wales in the future," as he studies the Welsh language.

Interesting also is the fact that these same areas in Northwest Wales where the current Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, as well as where the future King of England, Prince William, deem so traditionally important, are historically known to be the last refuge and stronghold of the retreating ancient Celtic Druids who were pushed back into Wales, into Anglesey, specifically, where the invading Romans attempted (and for the most part were successful) in stamping them out completely, and since the Druids were known never to write down any of their intricate and extremely ancient folk beliefs or of their own history, it is believed that their skills of healing and rare magic (somehow connected to Atlantis) died with them, which some in the modern Occult view led directly to the onset of the Dark Ages.

More to come as I research later, right now I have to take a small break...

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 12 08 7:37 PM

I don't think it is William...I think the AC is coming on the scene soon and William bis too young and inexperienced on the world scene especially where Israel is concerned

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 13 08 3:32 AM

QUOTE (Believer @ August 13, 2008 02:37 am)
I don't think it is William...I think the AC is coming on the scene soon and William bis too young and inexperienced on the world scene especially where Israel is concerned

If that's in the same way as they've wanted us to believe his father is a pathetic neglected prince we might be getting quite a surprise here then as well.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 15 08 9:19 AM

QUOTE (Believer @ August 13, 2008 12:37 am)

wwj/th_iagree.gif

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 15 08 11:09 AM

The AC is a Muslim - Assyrian watch the PM of Turkey or maybe the King of Jordan or any Muslim leader who is truly wanting peace with Israel.

However, JMO, I dont think any Muslim country will want peace unless they are losing a war and that means the Rapture first.

Right now the Islamic Nations believe they can defeat Israel with no problem and I think its God that has been holding all this back until the time of unleashing them and then destroying them = that's will the timing would be perfect for the AC - I dont believe there will be peace without a war first

Better Get Ready! Jesus is Coming! Soon we will be going Home! Dont be left behind!
user posted imageuser posted image

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 14 09 12:22 PM

Report: Prince William to be 'Shadow King'

LONDON, Dec. 13 (UPI) -- The Queen of England will turn over many of her public duties to Prince William, preparing him for the day he will be king, a document reveals.

The Mail reported Sunday that the confidential treasury document says Queen Elizabeth II, 83, wants to ease the strain on her and 88-year-old Prince Philip.

Windsor Palace, the document shows, is grooming Prince William as a "Shadow King," The Mail says.

The information, on the heels of palace denials about the queen's turning her workload over to her 27-year-old grandson, came in the form of a treasury briefing note. In it, treasury officials outline new financial plans for Prince Charles and his sons, William and Harry, The Mail said.

The Mail says the palace was alarmed that private details had been leaked and the newspaper suggested the issue of the monarchy passing over Prince Charles to Prince William will be a sensitive one.
Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 14 09 2:22 PM

QUOTE (Christopher @ December 14, 2009 03:21 pm)
There was another link I saw where she denied all that. I can't find it right now. She said the report was false.

If you find it, please share, be interesting to read too what she said/claimed as well.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Dec 14 09 2:57 PM

This is not the same source as the original article but the content is close enough that I'll post it.

Buckingham Palace has denied reports Prince William is being lined up to take over many of the Queen's official duties.

The Mail on Sunday claims the Monarch wants to prepare her grandson for the day he becomes King.

But the Palace said the report was a misinterpretation of a memorandum of understanding relating to taxation.
Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Dec 15 09 8:30 AM

QUOTE (TenBear2808 @ August 15, 2008 04:09 pm)
The AC is a Muslim - Assyrian watch the PM of Turkey or maybe the King of Jordan or any Muslim leader who is truly wanting peace with Israel.

However, JMO, I dont think any Muslim country will want peace unless they are losing a war and that means the Rapture first.

Right now the Islamic Nations believe they can defeat Israel with no problem and I think its God that has been holding all this back until the time of unleashing them and then destroying them = that's will the timing would be perfect for the AC - I dont believe there will be peace without a war first

That could also include BHO too, since he too is a Muslim...AND he wants the phony Pallys to have their own state on the West Bank w/East Jerusalem as their capitol to boot.

He is just as phony as the Pallys are to boot.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Dec 15 09 8:54 AM

BHO does seem a better candidate at this stage.

Though, I don't think being young and inexperienced need be the defining drawback, as it's Satan's agenda the AC has to implement, so following orders is probably the only thing the AC has to do, and there will be plenty of demonic beings around him to point him in the desired direction, not to mention Satan himself.

Plus the world seems to view youth as a desirable attribute for all sorts of things that don't actually require youth. How many times do we hear of an experienced person being passed over for a job for someone younger with little experience and described as too old? A negative aspect of our society - people have very little respect for elders, and appealing to the youth market seems to be the in thing.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Dec 15 09 4:10 PM

QUOTE (Wildkoala @ December 15, 2009 08:54 am)
BHO does seem a better candidate at this stage.

Though, I don't think being young and inexperienced need be the defining drawback, as it's Satan's agenda the AC has to implement, so following orders is probably the only thing the AC has to do, and there will be plenty of demonic beings around him to point him in the desired direction, not to mention Satan himself.

Plus the world seems to view youth as a desirable attribute for all sorts of things that don't actually require youth. How many times do we hear of an experienced person being passed over for a job for someone younger with little experience and described as too old? A negative aspect of our society - people have very little respect for elders, and appealing to the youth market seems to be the in thing.

It may not be any of these. It may be someone that has not been revealed yet.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Dec 16 09 1:37 AM

And that's another possibility, true.

In which case, it would explain why Obama has to try to push through certain measures - to be ready for this person.

Benjamin Creme's Maitreya guy is another possibility - supposed to be in hiding from the general public but attending high level meetings with world leaders, etc. Constance Cumbey is watching Javier Solana closely as well.

Satan has no shortage of candidates, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if he has had one ready and waiting every generation since Babel.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 16 09 2:30 AM

QUOTE (Wildkoala @ December 16, 2009 01:37 am)
Satan has no shortage of candidates, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if he has had one ready and waiting every generation since Babel.

I have heard some Bible commentators say that. In fact if you really dig into Nimrod he was really the first Antichrist. There is a lot of deep stuff to get into with Nimrod (since you brought up the Tower of Babel). We may find out one day when we are in Heaven that figures through history such as Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Napoleon were Satan's Antichrist in waiting in case the rapture happened.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help